</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Adrienne Mengani
[/ QUOTE ] *puts on my Pop voice from Friday and goes to work BANG BANG BANG* [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
ah what can you expect though, unlike all of the other call centers around here, this one was a telemarketing firm that needed to make sales. I cant believe how much money they invested in such a shakey business. You could have opened 50 hamburger stands and been more successful. I feel bad for those people that were working for 9 bucks an hour that lost their jobs. But I do get a little chuckle out of some of the executives living in million dollar homes that lost their arses.
And on a more laughable note, City officials always like to act like the city is poor. Get real, making 7 grand off of one business. Norton is loaded with funds, now they need to turn on the lights at the park so kids can actually play basketball in the summer without having a heat stroke. That would keep all of us norton folks from selling crack after work. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] We could actually go play some hoops instead.




Bookmarks